I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking by this, but it’s been a while since I made the tool so I’ll add a short little description of how it works:
- This is a Studio tool designed to position the camera in such a way that it portrays a top-down orthographic view of your map, utilizing the C++ rendering in studio for quick preview results.
- It’s designed for mid-size maps, but may not work so well on larger maps because Roblox culls distant objects
- It will position your camera so that you can use the Emulator and Screenshot functions in Roblox Studio in order to capture the frame rendered by the orthographic camera
- You can then input that image into your own scripted minimap system.
- It does not include the scripts for the minimap itself, this is just a good way to get the actual image of the minimap.
It’s not designed for in-game use, so it’s neither client-side nor server-side. No part of this plugin runs in the game, it all runs in studio.
Hopefully this helps