MinJ_42's BUILDING Portfolio

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design. I am mostly a retro builder so most of my builds will have the old kind of texture. I have been building for 2 years now on Roblox, I have joined in the year 2021, I also own the Homestead badge and have previously worked on small games when I am on my free time. I also design lobbies and signs.

Showcase

Here are some screenshots of my previous work on a house I made before.

Porch

Availability

I am available for 3 to 5 hours every day due to summer break but starting August 23, I will not be available on Monday to Friday due to school.

Key Points

When I build, I will make everything I build in Studio. I do not use any 3D editing software like Blender. A majority of my builds or models will be Retro based, so you will see a good amount of that. I also expect at least another player to review/support my building to keep me in the right place or monitor.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method will be Roblox currency for now. PayPal, Discord, or anything that is not Robux will not be accepted. The client who hires me must pay at least half of the Robux we discussed if not more. Then the other half will be payed once I give the promised asset or file.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via the official Roblox website here on my profile. I do not have any other social media besides the two I listed just now and I prefer you contact me on Roblox instead of the forum since I will be more active on the website.

Thanks for reading and if you want the better version, click on this link! :slight_smile:

1 Like