Missing Website Localization: Alert Banner

During recent downtime, I’ve noticed the alert banner is not translated in non-English locales.
International users are often confused by what’s happening because they cannot understand the information they’re being sent.

Here are a couple examples from international users who could not understand the banner:

French user:
67b95ff2704ad050dfb7e0fe65368cec

Turkish user:
38d841fbe309503d6572a4a03c8c9d9c

To reproduce, pour a beverage (preferably coffee) over the servers again. For instructions, call John.

16 Likes

In fact, it’s normal for the articles to be in English as Turkish is not fully supported by Roblox.

French is fully supported by Roblox. but I can’t say the same for Turkish.

3 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

The problem exists once more, this time concerning the temporary avatar editor issue that exists at the moment. Having a banner in a language you don’t understand is confusing and you won’t reach large portions of the general Roblox audience. Please, translate your banners for the sake of non-English users.

4 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue.