Mmm | Scripter + UI Designer [OPEN]

Hello! My name is @mmm, and I’m a scripter and UI designer with 4 years of consistent experience on the platform. For most of that time, I spent it working on only a few projects, specializing in vehicle development. However, I am also looking to branch out into different places as well. I also have experience of varying degrees in Java, C++, C#, HTML, and Python.

REAL LIFE

I take computer engineering classes in real life, & participate in my high school’s robotics team as a programmer & in manufacturing. (Fun fact, I finished with a 100% in my first year!)

RECENT

1. My latest vehicle-based project, based around a custom NASCAR orientated chassis. Features realistic steering, tire wear, engine stats, a even better grip system, and a custom camera system that gives driving the car a sim-cade feel. nrchassis. - Roblox

2. A slighly older, but more polished chassis. Based around a heavily modified tank chassis. Features realistic tire wear, RPMs, & a simulated grip system. RSCRA | Open Test Game - Roblox

OLD

A very old, however impressive project, from 2 years ago. Features vehicle damage, and repair in a semi-realistic manner. RSCRA | Open Test Game [OLD] - Roblox

A full racing game concept project, centred around a ro-racing league.

EXTRAS

I will typically be able to work for on average 8 hours daily on weekends, however this may change depending on the time of year. On weekdays, I can also work for up to 3 hours daily.

I accept payment upfront, or at the end of any project, however, before I send over any work. Additionally, I only take Robux, and do not use PayPal.

I am available on Discord, as @mate_jji. DevForum messages may be looked at but at a more infrequent rate.

Thanks, and I will respond to you ASAP! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, if you have anyone else that needs a scripter, forward me to them :smile: