Mobile Chat profile shows I’m in-game when not

The Issue
As a Roblox developer, and user, it’s currently confusing for my friends and if they would follow me in a game or not, this may also cause a confusion for the user itself because he/she might think the account is accessed in another device and is being used to play a game. I noticed when I was chatting one of my friends, my chat display profile, shows that I’m playing a game. I actually left that game, about a while, and while I was going to chat my friend, instead of the online dot, going blue, it’s still green and claimed I was still in a game.

Images

Notice, my chat profile claims, I’m in-game and the user profile picture is green, though I’m on mobile, and I’m not playing a game.

When and How to Reproduce?
-11:23 PM Philippine Time, July 22, 2020, Wednesday
-After joining a game, though I’m uncertain because sometimes the bug appears and at times, it does not, as I’ve experienced, this happens when my device is used for a long time when playing Roblox, to make it simple, it starts to lose the ‘members’ icon when the device overheats or is overused.

Devices

• Apple Iphone XS Max
1 Like

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

I’m no longer experiencing the bug, as of now, thank you for your concern.

Good to hear. We will consider this issue resolved. If this issue begins to occur again, please file a new bug report so we can take a look at it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.