Mobile Sidebar Doesn't Work

Reproduction Steps

1. Go on mobile
  2. Try to click the hamburger button to open the navigation menu

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 14_7 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) CriOS/92.0.4515.90 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1
Platform Type: iOS: unknown phone (actually iPhone 12 Pro Max)
Device Type: Phone

Expected Behavior
I expect the navigation menu to open so I can switch between Find Creators and Find Jobs.

Actual Behavior
I am unable to open the navigation menu and the hamburger button just has ripples around it signaling my presses are being registered. The top menu that says “Talent Hub” is also not positioned correctly which makes it a little annoying to use the website on mobile.

Workaround
Rotate your phone to landscape mode for a second to get the desktop version and press the tab that you want to open.

Issue Area: Talent Hub
Page URL: Talent Hub
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-08-07 11:08:00 (-07:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-08-07 13:08:00 (-07:00)

2 Likes

Thanks for the report, we do not officially support mobile form factors yet on the Talent Hub. We’ll look this over when we make the site more responsive to make sure these issues are addressed.

6 Likes

Hey,

Just as an update - mobile compatibility is still an important item to us for Talent Hub. We want Creators to be able to hire and be hired on the go! We are getting to it as one of our higher priority items.

Thanks.

1 Like