Mobile sprint glitch

I have a mobile rechargeable sprint button and when I spam it I get faster and faster how do I make it when it says constant speed if I press it cuz it bugs and u get super fast if u spam it

1 Like

Sending screenshots of the script and recording the bug will greatly increase your odds of getting help.

Yea sorry my bad but here u go as u see the more u spam the sprint button for mobile only u get faster and faster the more u spam

It’s because of the multiplier, humanoid.Walkspeed = humanoid.walkspeed * 1.6. Have the sprint function set the walkspeed to a higher number rather than multiply it.

1 Like

Set humanoid speed to something like 20 while sprinting. Don’t multiply it.

also next time try to send the script formatted here and not a photo from your phone.
1 Like

https://www.roblox.com/library/6579441000/Filtering-Enabled-Sprint-Script?ViewInBrowser=true&CreatorId=525495863&SearchId=0CDF87A9-950D-432E-A525-FF32EFDD9F88&Category=Model&Position=1&SearchKeyword=sprint&CreatorType=User&SortType=Relevance

Yep

Also, better to use a remote event and change the speed through the server. Remember to absolutely never believe the client.