Model From Blender is Invisible in Roblox Studio

Hi! I’m currently working on a palm tree and for some reason it’s invisible when looking at it from a certain angle and I’m not sure why. I just updated studio I don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

top view

bottom view

If someone could help that’d be great! :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t think so but I’m not sure how would I check?

The double sided property did work! Thank you! I spent like 2 hours trying to figure this out lmao

1 Like

You can always flip the normals in Blender which should be a little bit better on performance, rather than rendering more geometry than necessary.

1 Like

Maybe you can add some coconuts on the palm tree?

1 Like

Try making the leaves thicker in blender.

1 Like

Your normals are just flipped incorrectly or you just used a plane to make them, which in that case there are a couple ways of fixing
You could either:

• Flip the normals by selecting what you want to be flipped and then pressing (Alt + N) while in edit mode.
  • Use the extrusion method by pressing E on what you want to make thicker. (This is highly inefficient for what you need to do though.)
  • Use the solidify modifier on the leaves to make them thicker on a more even scale.
  • ROBLOX now has a method for this too. In the properties bar when selecting the leaves, you can toggle “Double Sided”.

I know this post is late, but hope it helps for anyone else that may need the info.

1 Like

Add Solidify modifier. Or turn Double Sided on in Studio.

1 Like