Model Selection

For the past 3-4 weeks, clicking a model in Studio has been acting as if Alt was being held down and selecting a part inside that model. However, this is turning off and on. I can go 30 minutes with clicking models selecting the whole model, but then it acts if Alt is being held.

Opening the place again seems to fix the problem for a little while, then back to same problem and sometimes it happens straight away.

I’ve also checked if my keyboard is activating alt with some messed up with circuits or something, but this is also not the case.

Note: Double clicking on a model ends up selecting the whole model.

Specs

Hmm… I’m always wary when I see these things that my old, unmaintained build plugin might still be used.

It uses this behavior: single click to select a part, double click to select a model (triple click to select that model’s container, and so forth).

You don’t by chance have Build v4 selected/installed, do you?

Nope. I uninstalled it after someone recommended that the triangle terrain created with it, leaves no cracks where the skybox breaks through. But it did. That was about 6 months ago.

This only happens to me when I’m selecting tools; it selects parts individually instead of the whole tool.