Model Showcase - 4 Models

Model Showcase - 4 Models

I didn’t want to flood the cool creations category with 4 separate posts, so here are a few models combined into this one post.

I’d like to have some feedback on these old models, so if you can please leave some in the replies below. It took me a while to set this up, so if you enjoy these models please like the post, I’d really appreciate it!

Modern Couch

Diner Booths

Outdoor Bench

Receptionist Desk

Happy Holidays! :heart:

5 Likes

Looks pretty good keep up the good work. The couches look fabulous aswell.

2 Likes

These are really cool models. The detail on these are really good. It’s quite hard to find something wrong with these but maybe you could add some pillows to the couch. Overall, love it!

Thank you for the feedback. The only problem with the pillows is no matter how hard I try, there will always be part of the pillow inside the cushion, let me get an example.

Watch some tutorials on how to make a pillow easy on blender
and then you might get some progress with the pillow after all nothing is impossible.

The example above was from the post below.

My friend made that GFX in Blender, by the way.

Also, I just noticed that I said pillow instead of cushion. Sorry! Also, the diner booth is definitely my favourite! The detail is outstanding on it.
:+1:

Thanks again! Actually, the white part of the couch is meant to be the cushion, and the black is meant to be the harder part that the cushions lay upon.

1 Like

Oh! Okay, good luck on future builds!
You may even be 1 of the best people that I know at making models!

1 Like

Models looks decently good. But I doubt about the bench, the wood looks kinda clay-like looking, so its like looking at long stripes of bummy looking grey butter rather than looking like a solid looking wood plank

09d6de44e3babd3707785a76f4e6ae58e0029ee0

If you take a minute to inspect it, you’ll notice that the edges on the bench looks kinda bumpy at the corners

Oh yes, I see that. I think this is one of the ones that I used a mesh kit for, that might be the reason.

1 Like