Model Thumbnail "Appears" Moderated

So, I meant to get around to writing this up as a bug, because so far, all the official channels I’ve went through seem to not know what’s going on. Over a month ago, I created a model, and the thumbnail for it showed the moderated thumbnail. (See below.)

When I suggested it was an incorrect moderation through #moderation-review-requests, I was told it was not a matter of moderation and that I should instead seek out info@Roblox to help me.

I explained the issue to them, and they wrote back that my request was unclear. I wrote back again trying to explain it differently, and I was told that engineers would look into it. It’s been a month, with no progress. I’ve tried re-uploading the model with different items included, things different colors, different positions, etc, but the “moderated” thumbnail remains. The model however, works perfectly fine, just on the website it’s thumbnail is broken, and leads players to believe the model doesn’t work / is bad.

2 Likes

I’ve been having similar issues with models as well.

1 Like

My bug appears to be slightly different. None of the parts are invisible, and there is parts.
Some parts aren’t fully opaque, but yea.

1 Like

This has happened to some of my models, and I actually thought they were deleted.