Model upside down

some how when i clone and parent the model to the worksape, it turns upside down like you see in this photo, on the right side its how it supposed to look and on the left side where the character is its upside down.

event.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(plr,mouse)
	local ultPart = game.ReplicatedStorage.Characters.Star.ultPart:Clone()
	local char = plr.Character
	ultPart.Parent = workspace
	ultPart.PrimaryPart.CFrame = char:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart").CFrame + Vector3.new(0,15,0) 
end)

1 Like

Just rotate the Model 180 degrees

ultPart.PrimaryPart.CFrame = char:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart").CFrame * CFrame.Angles(0, 180, 0) + Vector3.new(0,15,0) 

2 Likes

tried that one already. it still didnt work

1 Like

This might work to solve your problem:

event.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(plr, mouse)
	local hrp = plr.Character.PrimaryPart

ultPart.PrimaryPart.CFrame = CFrame.new(hrp.Position + Vector3.new(0, 15, 0))
end)

Edit: @qruellaroyal I’ve just made an important but small change to the code, please try it out now and it should work

2 Likes

My Bad, maybe use math.rad(180) and what direction it has to rotate, if it doesnt work on the y-axis try the x or z axis in cframe.angles

ultPart.PrimaryPart.CFrame = char:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart").CFrame * CFrame.Angles(0, math.rad(180), 0) + Vector3.new(0,15,0) 

2 Likes

does not work either unfortunately

unfortunately it doesnt work, i weld the parts could it be the issue?

Hmm, my last solution is to use pi

ultPart.PrimaryPart.CFrame = char:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart").CFrame * CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) + Vector3.new(0,15,0) 

1 Like

Since you’re using CFrame to move/rotate it welds shouldn’t be causing the problem

I suggest you try this if it’s still upside down:

event.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(plr, mouse)
	local hrp = plr.Character.PrimaryPart

ultPart.PrimaryPart.CFrame = CFrame.new(hrp.Position + Vector3.new(0, 15, 0)) * CFrame.Angles(0, 0, math.pi)
end)

1 Like

it worked! thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.