Modeling Questions

Before this starts, I just wanna say that I am at most an okay builder and a better scripter. Does anyone have any tips on how you can build better in Studio or Blender? These are essential to my next project. Thanks!

2 Likes

if you have any problems on blenderartists.org (blender forum). you will get most help there. also follow tutorials when you need them

1 Like

Ok first use plugins. When you want to build something always use reference photos they will make your builds 10x better. Here are some plugins that I use:

https://www.roblox.com/library/232918839/B-zier-Paths

1 Like

I recommend reading the replies here. You always want a good performance for your game.

1 Like

You may want to research these sorts of topics since they have been brought up throughout the forum previously and recently. If your new to 3D modeling or looking for ways to get started (Aotrou) goes into depth about this.

If your getting started in 3D modeling or wanting to improve your skills practice is the only key to getting better. I would recommend starting with blender gurus beginner tutorial to get the basic understanding on how things work and its a great place to start if your rather a beginner, however it takes practice and patience to get better at something. Refer to the main threads below;

1 Like