Models, audio, decals, meshes, and animations take multiple minutes to load on Creator Dashboard

When I visit the creator dashboard for the first time and look for the list of models, audio, decals, meshes, or animations, nothing appears. Refreshing does not fix the issue. I have to wait multiple minutes, then refresh, and then the list will be visible. If I click on an item to configure and then go back, the list disappears and I have to wait another long period.

Tried in two different browsers:
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; rv:102.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/102.0 (Librewolf)
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/111.0
Platform Type: PC
Device Type: Computer

Note that the 429 request is not always present when this issue occurs. That might just be because I was flipping through the pages quickly.

Expected behavior

I should be able to see the items I’ve uploaded.

Page URL: https://create.roblox.com/dashboard/creations

3 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the report - the team is investigating as a priority.

3 Likes

Hi there, please try again using a standard ISP connection. It seems your previous access to Roblox endpoints were marked as anomalous.

1 Like

Hi! The next day the issues were resolved, probably because I changed my IP address. I would have really liked to have been warned that “we don’t like your IP address” so I could have changed it on the spot. This is not the first time using a VPN has caused me trouble with wonky behaviors, and it should really be supported since it’s standard security practice.

2 Likes

Hi there, thanks for letting me know! I’ll forward this VPN use case to the appropriate teams.

2 Likes

Just confirmed this was fixed!