Moderated Image

I have an image that shows how to join the discord on my game

For some reason, it got moderated I read the rules and from my understanding, direct discord links/Id’s are not allowed but educating users on how to get to the game page discord is allowed?

The only problem I can think of is that all players can see this image and on the website, only+13 users can see the image, but if that was the case I can easily make a script that checks if a user is 13+

2 Likes

Offsite links are against ToS, maybe it’s the case.

1 Like

But there is a button to put discord links…

1 Like

Its not a link at all though? the social links are roblox features that allow you to have discord

1 Like

It doesnt show an off-site link.
It’s a guide on how to get to the button, if the user is under 13, they cannot see the button.
If they aver over 13, they can see it and follow this guide.

Can someone with permission move this to #platform-feedback:moderation-review-requests.

1 Like

Can you please tell that in what are you using this image? In advertising, game icon etc.

1 Like

its on a billboard

1 Like

I think you should message a developer relations on devforum and they might be able to help

1 Like

If users who are under 13 can see the image, then ROBLOX cannot show it. There is no way for ROBLOX to verify that you are not showing the billboard to people under 13, therefore it is not tolerated.

1 Like

Why not?
It’s not an off-site link, it’s a guide to see a button.
If they cannot see the button, they cannot click on the button.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter. You can’t suggest to users under 13 that they should join social media like discord at all.

1 Like

That’s just stupid in all honesty.
He should be well within his right to guide someone to a moderated button.

If he took the approach of many other games and just put a text screen that said “/sdASFa” or whatever their code would be it would be overlooked for quite a while.

The OP is just trying to encorouge people over 13 to join their Discord.
If they are under 13 they genuinely cannot see the button to interact with it.

1 Like

It’s ROBLOX. And they will always be extremely cautious regarding these age separations. It is unfortunate but nothing will change that.

1 Like

Did you get a warning or moderation message at all?

1 Like

roblox dosent let you say that specific social media without censoring and you cant upload images of its logo

1 Like

Roblox has a policy against having the Discord logo within thumbnails or pictures, this is probably due to some agreement between the two organisations. The more likely reason however is that only 13+ are allowed to see Discord social links - this is because Discord terms of service states you must be 13 and so Roblox has removed it for younger ages for their protection.

1 Like

I believe Roblox has developed a image review bot which moderates any images with the Discord logo, this has been reciprocated recently with the RTHRO tag in graphics.

2 Likes