Moderators Can't join private servers

Hello!
I got a mod call system, so moderators can accept a mod call, and the system teleports the moderator to the person who mod called but I got universes aka singleplayer, I wanna make moderators can join singleplayer and punish the false mod caller, even if that’s for 1.

I Reserved a server (singleplayer), and make that game mode max players 10 so moderators can join.

local code = ts:ReserveServer(gm)
ts:TeleportToPrivateServer(gm, code, {plr})

But I got a problem when moderator tries to accept the mod call, he gets a teleport error (Teleport is restricted, or something like that)

Why not set up a remote system so false calls can be handled without being physically present in the server? You’re going to need it in the first place because not everyone who performs a mod call will stay in the server, especially if they’re only in your game to abuse the system and go.

Not good enough, need a specific error. You may also want to check TeleportResults when teleports fail and see which of them is causing the teleport to fail (not sure if the teleport is initialised or fails mid-teleport either, need that to be specified).

Okay, what about making a server?
Like you click singleplayer and it just makes a server (like Instance)?

Is the max players count 1? Just want to check, because that could prevent teleports as the server would be full. If it’s not that; What is the exact error that you get.

Max player count is 10
The exact error is: (Attempted to teleport to a place that is restricted)

So there was less than 10 people in the server?

Is it 2 places, or 2 games?

Can the normal player teleport to the reserved server? If so, how do you get that server instance code to your modcall system?

No one game, and 2 universes [singleplayer, multiplayer]
I wish to make script instance a new server for the player.

I hope you mean place instead of universe, as a universe is a game. (It’s a confusing thing, I get it)

Sorry if I edited my question in before you could reply
but I will ask it again:

Can the normal player teleport to the reserved server? If so, how do you get that server instance code to your modcall system?

function AcceptModcall(player, id)
	if moderators[player.Name] == nil and moderators[player.UserId] == nil then
		player:Kick("NoobBuster: Not a moderator.")
		return
	end

for _,v in pairs(saved_modcalls) do
		if v.ID == id then
			tpservice:TeleportToPlaceInstance(v.PlaceId, v.JobId, player)
			break
		end
	end	
end

I kinda abandoned that thing, i wish to make Modcall history work.

Right now i got another problem but with “Modcall History”
https://gyazo.com/4d2b2924ce24148a1de06a703aa02b27

2 Likes

Try checking out this:

It will fire if a teleport fails with more information.

1 Like

You can’t use TeleportToPlaceInstance if you are using reserved servers. Without the access code, you cannot join a private server.

Then what do I do???

I addressed this and it’s something you can think about as well.

Aside from this, your other option can be to save access codes in some manner so mods can teleport by using one.