Modern architecture - A Realistic Building

So I made this little build. It’s my first approach to this modern style so I hope it kinda turned out well! xD

For more follow my Twitter

54 Likes

Nice, looks very good for a first approach!
The lighting goes really well with the build, gives it that realistic and modern feeling.

4 Likes

Very good for a first approach. The lighting brings the whole thing alive and the sun’s angle helps the whole build all together. Love the cling lights and the simple but awesome textures in places.

4 Likes

Thx for the feedbsck. Really appreciate it :grin:

3 Likes

Thx. I think it all really worked nicely together ;D

3 Likes

You’ve done a first class job here. Well done to you. Your build is clean and beautiful. The lighting complements it very well. Congratulations to you.

4 Likes

What an understatement, this is absolutely beautiful. Keep developing!

3 Likes

Your modern architecture is really nice, like the details and the realistic features you added to the place. I think you have done a great job i see you really got some, inspiration from the real life architecture and i can say you have really made! This creation look very detailed and amazing the textures, lighting is very well done. Since it’s your first approach you have, done a wonderful job going for a modern style. You really took some time and effort into this creation, all i can say it looks very great i would try adding some modern! Sidewalk and little flower and plants around. The environment next to the building itself, however you don’t need to add these decorations, since your trying to go for a realistic look. But if you plan to i listed them above that can help you more!

Anyways, the lighting and textures you added to your modern architecture. Looks really nice i really like the vegetation you added around the! Environment such as the trees, grass makes your creation stand out a lot more i do plan on seeing, what other kind of modern builds your going. To be working on very soon overall you really, have that modern style and! Architecture feel to the place i. Think you have done a great job on your lighting, and implementing those great textures to the building hope to see what other kind of. Creations your currently working on wonderful scene.

Side note: do you plan on releasing a link to the place, once it’s fully completed or are you just going to plan on showcasing other creations. And then releasing a game link in the future? As i would like to check out this great creation, once it’s fully released very soon anyways nicely done.

5 Likes

looks very nice! keep it and you should add some more stuff like furniture

4 Likes

What a amazing little build!

I love the simplistically of the exterior and lighting within the build

Have you experimented with beams by any chance with the lighting?

4 Likes

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:. And no, I haven’t experimented with beams yet.

4 Likes

Hey Max! The build is really good. I won’t expose what it is… :flushed: but it’s really good. You should continue designing realistic builds like this.

2 Likes

Absolutely nailed it. For a first approch this is quite impressive. The lighting gives everything a much cleaner feel. Great job and keep it up.

2 Likes

Awesome, like everything you create!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The lights definitely bring out the modernism in your build I love it!

2 Likes

Damn, that looks very nice. The lighting is on spot.

2 Likes

Love the minimalist feel to it!

2 Likes

This is incredible! How much parts does it have?

1 Like

This is great for a first approach! The lighting is great, the greenery around it makes everything better!

1 Like

Looks amazing with the graphics included!

1 Like