Modern Architecture: Clinic [Feedback welcome!]

Hello,

Not really up to the same level as the other cool creations on here, jealous of you @skilled scripters…

Anyhow, something I’ve been practicing and working towards getting proficient at is architecture. I can sometimes spin my graphic design background into my creations and create some unique aspects. This one has definitely been good practice for unions, as I tried to get tiles the same all around, as well as keeping diagonals the same. I’m xcited to do the interior, I’ll be sure to post some updates if anyone is interested!

Anywho, here is my recent undertaking for a future dental group. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Uploading…

12 Likes

More pictures it looks cool but I want to see more angles!

This is the only other one I got! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I forgot I wanted to mention, I had to overcome connecting the two buildings in a way that wasn’t completely arbitrary to the design… Here are some images of what I came up with.

08%20AM02%20AM

I really like the design, really REALLY like the design. I think the connection between the buildings is done nicely and I like the garden in the gravel.

I like your use of visual rhythm, every angle of the building is interesting to look at. Neat job :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, very motivating.