Modern Architecture Feedback & Commission Pricing

Recently I have completed the exterior of a commission intended for usage within a well established modern military community. Is there anything I could do to make it stand out even more? For reference, the asset is about 225x230x55 studs.

What would you price this building at if it was to include a fully functional interior as well? Additionally, what would you price a large, functioning roleplay map with about a dozen similar unique and creatively shaped buildings such as this?

5 Likes

I’d say 2000 for the exterior and if there was a fully functional interior then it’d be 1700. The thing is, if theres going to be multiple buildings like this, it’s difficult to pay 3700 per building, so I’d say a cut in what the game earns would be worth the trouble.

3700 seems a bit low, usually my commissions run at minimum 7.5k-10k for a building such as this.
I was looking to get around the area of 100k-200k for an entire map since it would be around 2.5kx2.5k in size with terrain, roadways, and all other aspects of a military roleplay map.

2 Likes