Modern Buildings

Hey guys, I thought I start this to expand my knowledge of what the devforum community are doing with their development skills. I am currently working on a game called State of Alpine. These are a couple of the buildings I have built, check them out!

Warehouse

Car Dealership

Thanks for viewing guys! I appreciate the feedback. If you have any tips or tricks for make things with like round corners, please and I mean PLEASE tell me for help!

Thanks,
-BruinsRocco

9 Likes

The buildings are pretty empty, but that’s all I can think of. Overall, nice work! :+1:

1 Like

The car dealer ship could have been made better for being better, I would suggest a different material for the floor. But I really like the neon sign.

1 Like

Maybe you can add a platform surrounding outside the building for the car dealership? Because it kinda look really unusual when you just straight up put an interior floor on a terrain without exterior platforms.

What I mean is:

See how there is a platform on the exterior?

Your build is overall nice, but the exterior could use a bit more work. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks guys! That is kinda a outdated picture, I ended up changing the floor material and all. I will take your suggestion to put like a platform on the outside. Thanks!

The Car Dealership reminds me of Garry’s Mod, try to improve the indoors a little. The ware house looks awesome though! Good job on all of the details.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the feedback!

I like the colors you used on the warehouse, good job!

1 Like

Yes, yes, and yes! They look so cool!

1 Like