Modern homes neighborhood ideas/feedback

so im working on a modern homes neighborhood and i need some feedback and ideas on what to add because i can’t really think of any atm

6 Likes

You could have a house with a indoor hot tub and pool!

1 Like

thank you for your idea and a pool sounds pretty nice! but should the pool be like a neighborhood pool or a pool in like every 3-4 houses

Probably every 3-4 houses would be good.

1 Like

I highly suggest, you make the pool a community pool. What I’m thinking is kind of like apartments, how they will have a community pool for everyone who lives in the apartments. Also, I really love the neon colors you have added too the houses.

1 Like

thanks for the response dude i may look into the apartments and attempt on building some in one part of the neighborhood.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Paul, I would just want to say you did an impressive job in the modern houses.
Though, may I suggest you make the home colors have a lively color on its brick texture.
It looks a little bit dull to see the white bricks with only the gray color to support it. In all, you did a outstanding job

1 Like

Looks modern, but the light coming from the windows isn’t natural, so I would leave the garage without any light

2 Likes

I think you should add a park with a soccer field. Looks great by the way!

1 Like