Modern Shop UI Feedback

I just finished this today and would like some feedback. Spent a good 1-2 hours making it.

Ignore “Game View”, that was for something else.

Before you ask, no, this isn’t for any game.

14 Likes

The only thing that is really bothering me about this is the ‘Gamepass’ and ‘Product’ text. I personally feel they don’t fit in that position.

4 Likes

Alright. I guess I’ll try to fit them in between the title and price tag. I will post the updated version here when I am done.

4 Likes

Would this be better?

5 Likes

I think you should put the Gamepass and Product text to the right of the amount of robux text.

4 Likes

Perhaps a colour difference between the gamepass and product type purchases would be good.

5 Likes

Yes, that’s right, it looks empty for now, try to add some things.

3 Likes

Added in a few changes and did @BadDad2004’s suggestion.

3 Likes

The fonts aren’t consistent most of the time. VIP, Game Name Shop, and 10k cash have some font that looks like Arial, but ‘Looks empty here’ font is really clean.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is the only font that was changed. Would it be better if it was changed to Arial Bold?

3 Likes

Have the most important parts of the GUI have the cleanest text. So lets say you have an inventory and a shop section, you want those buttons to look the cleanest. Arial bold is nice, but personally I’m a gotham type of guy. There’s another type of font that starts with an S, but I forgot. I’ll see if I can find it.

yes arial bold can work

2 Likes

Plot twist, just found out that I was completely wrong, I was using Arial Bold the entire time. I’ll still try your other suggestion for the important parts and stuff, though.

2 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

I use source sans. Although some are bold and some are not. Disclaimers can be bold red text if they’re warnings and stuff like that.

Edit: That looks way better. Try changing the 10k cash and the vip to feel more smooth. SourceSansLight might help with that.

3 Likes

Sure, I’ll try that. It did feel a bit weird to read it whenever I looked at it, so I always had a hunch that something was up.

When you have a gut feeling like that, it’s because something is up. Don’t ignore it. Try changing it around or just ask people on devforum.

1 Like

I experimented with the Apple SD Gothic Neo font which supported super light modes. This wasn’t even the lowest setting.

1 Like

Now that’s hot. Looks so much smoother and more attractive now. Now I’m no UI designer, but I think it’s good the way it is now. You could also change GAME NAME to SourceSansBold to keep it extra consistent, but tbh you really don’t need to.

Did I mention it also has UltraBold modes? :joy:

??? Is that how you made the UI or is it using the new text thing that’s in beta? This could help in further improvement.