Modern Sirius UI Went Open Source!

Hi there, I have knowledge that this extremely modern UI has just gone open source. This UI was formerly used for exploiting, but they went open source due to Byfron. They did the right thing and turned it into something for everyone to use.

Credits: @shlexr

25 Likes

that is very great ui. yay byfron! lol

7 Likes

Can you provide images or videos? As it would be hard for me to see it right now without studio being open.

7 Likes

There are no scripts, it’s just a UI model

Sheesh

This is hella cool

15 Likes

i dont think you should post yourself making an exploit script

6 Likes

Sir this was FORMERLY an exploit script. It says exploit related things, but you can change the text

7 Likes

This could be very useful to test my game’s security and reinforce it!

3 Likes

Good find! I’m thinking about turning this into a debug/moderator UI, would be fun to combat exploiters with something made for exploiters

7 Likes

Synapse partnering with roblox and now this.
This time developers uno reversed exploiters lol :joy:

jokes aside, the ui looks sick.

6 Likes

Wow this ui looks great thanks a lot

4 Likes

you made it

3 Likes

People just review things they made to trick people into getting something

1 Like

I don’t see any scripts to the model.

1 Like

Why don’t you upload the scripts too so people use it to test if the game is safe to exploits?

1 Like

I did not make this. I gave credits to him, and I just want to let people know that this resource is now publicly available

1 Like

I would probably get banned for uploading actual exploits to the forum. I can upload the ui, but probably not the script. I won’t disclose this information

1 Like

Well, makes sense to think that.

1 Like

what a really cool ui, i wonder who made it.

they wouldnt work either way since exploits have globals that aren’t defined in the normal roblox environment

mainly stuff like a filesystem, function hooks, etc

@shlexr actually did and he put out a fake review

1 Like