Modern UI and Hybrid Anti Cheat (ss + cs) Feedback

Hey! :wave:
I’m rivertropic and I’m currently working on an interface for my upcoming cafe.
I’ve been creating interfaces in roblox studio for about a year now and have grown to love it!

I’d appreciate any feedback, ideas, bugs or criticism on my interface and scripting.
Feel free to also test the hybrid (serverside and clientside) Anti-Cheat I have created.

I’ll leave some images below just incase you can’t access the game right now.
– Warning, this project is a work in progress

Check it out: Mocaex V1 - Roblox

Images

It’s much better when you visit the game, but hey, I’m not judging haha

Any feedback you have, please leave in the comments below or via Discord: shlex#1337
Thanks! :grinning:

4 Likes

It looks really good! Very modern and sleek. The only thing I would change is the music UI as it’s a huge frame, but only a small part of it actually has buttons in it, while the rest is just empty space. Otherwise, it looks amazing! Great job!

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m thinking of putting maybe an image that correlates to the music playing, or a visualiser?

1 Like

damn this is a very good ui! Looks really well made and scripted

1 Like

It has a great UI design, has good colours and overall quite nice.

I honestly thought it was a bit gray, until I added the animations.
Somehow made it more colourful?

I have made several updates to the anti cheat system. Feel free to check it out.

I really think some sort of visualizer on the music panel would be awesome, as it stands right now, it just feels a little empty, but I really like the rest! Very clean and modern without lacking personality.

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. I’ll look into creating an audio visualiser while keeping the modern aesthetic.

It looks very modern, Are you gonna make this open source because it looks really nice!

i think i abandoned this ui ages ago, but recently i’ve made a similar new one!!
check it out!!

I mean, Are you gonna make this for free so we can get it?

I can later probably open source it, if I remember I’ll reply to you with a rbxm file!

Alright thanks, I will be using these for my games.

Are you there? Are you doing something else.