Molte Frequent Questions

Questions below have been commonly asked and are now located for all customers and employees of Molte to read. If your question isn’t here, contact management via group wall or Discord.

COMMON QUESTIONS:

Q: HOW DO I BECOME EMPLOYED?

A: To qualify for employment, make sure you are in the group. Take a Trainee Application Quiz at the Molte Form Center to attempt to become employed with Molte.

Q: HOW DO I START MY MANAGEMENT CAREER?

A: Obtaining a management position within Molte requires hard work and dedication. Once you achieve the Head Bistro Employee rank, you must maintain the below tips to be eligible for the Bistro Intern rank. Hard working Head Bistro Employees are recommended for the position, so please refrain from dropping hints. Make sure to:

• :white_check_mark: Maintain a good activity record.
  • :white_check_mark: Maintain a good reputation within the Molte community.
  • :white_check_mark: Uphold all community guidelines; be committed!

Q: HOW DO I GET PROMOTED?

A: Advancing within the Molte ranks requires your commitment and loyalty to our bistro. To qualify for a promotion, you must attend and successfully complete an official training hosted by our management department. Molte training’s will challenge your cooking and customer service abilities, which are key components to being a great employee at Molte!

Q: HOW DO I FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH MOLTE?

A: You and your group may form an alliance with Molte if you meet our alliance requirements outlined in the alliance policy topic. You are also required to send a document to our Public Relations Officers. Further details and steps to forming a partnership are found here.

Q: WHERE CAN I VIEW THE KITCHEN GUIDE?

A: Please head to the Molte Kitchen Guide topic found here. It will contain all the information related to what you need, where to get it and how to prepare it properly. This topic also contains information on restocking kitchen items and how to perform the tasks.

Q: HOW DO I BECOME AN EMPLOYEE OF THE WEEK?

A: To become the employee of the week at Molte, make sure you are: active, friendly and hard working. A player will know if they became the employee of the week if their photo is located on the employee of the week plaque in the kitchen and it will be announced in the Discord server.

Q: I’M LAGGING AT THE BISTRO, ANY ADVICE?

A: Reduce your graphics to the lowest setting possible if you are experiencing lag within our servers. If the lag is consistent with more than one or more players, consider informing a developer about the problem, otherwise, reduce your graphics.

Q: HOW DO I DISABLE SAFECHAT?

A: Safechat is an automatic system ROBLOX adds to your account if your account birth date is under 13 years of age. Although we permit employees with safe-chat, if you’d like it disabled adjust your birth date in your settings to an older setting. If you are under 13 years of age, we recommend you have it on for your digital safety while at Molte or any other ROBLOX game.

Best Wishes,
Molte Senior Management
Last Updated - 06/20/2022