"Monetization" in Game Settings doesn't load + Output errors

In the Game Settings on some of my games, the “Monetization” section doesn’t load the entire page itself and gives out Output errors along with the bug, this has caused me to do long workarounds to add gamepasses and developer products onto my game.

Happens in Group Games and individual games across Roblox Studio, did restart and updated studio itself and didn’t work either.

How to reproduce:

• Open Roblox Studio.
  • Create a place, or open one up.
  • Go to Game Settings.
  • Head over to the “Monetization” section and see the output.

Output errors whenever opening it up and clicking the Retry button + a video of the bug itself:

20:18:56.230   ▶ Failed builtin_GameSettings.rbxm.GameSettings.Pages.MonetizationPage.Monetization:132: attempt to index nil with 'getDevSubs' (x16)  -  Studio

Studio Version: 0.458.1.415373 (64-bit) as of 12/4/2020.

Very annoying on how this doesn’t load up for me when saying “Failed to load settings for page”, hope that this gets resolved anytime soon.

15 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

5 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

3 Likes