Monsta Cat studios is looking for an animator!

About Us

Hi there! We are Monsta Cat studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Decimate!

The Team
@quan_hero14 - Lead builder
@aquawrsp - Lead programmer
@Bossgamer2234 - Gfx artist

About The Job

We are looking for a talented animator with at least 1+ years of experience. You will be tasked to make game trailers based on the music I give you and power-ups.

Payment

We are paying 5% if you can do other stuff like building modeling etc then I can raise your percentage. Please note that right now the game is in early stages so I will give percentage but if the game becomes popular I will pay you how every you want.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on discord either iabandonedtv#2971 or (?)#1492.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

Are you trying to apply? If so you can!

What’s the game about and is it related to Monster Cat?

The game is a Valorant inspired fps shooter game.

I feel like 5% for some game trailers are barely nothing, considering one well made trailer will take weeks to monthes, and you are asking for multiple, and what is the backup payment for the job? How much process have been done for the game? Thanks!

1 Like

I only need 1 for now and like I said if you do not like the payment I can write the stuff you do in a google doc.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.