Moon and sun visible at the same time

I have been trying to make the moon and sun visible at the same time I really need this for my game since I would want the earth to be visible from the moon while the sun is out. How do I make both celestial bodies visible at the same time during the daytime?

1 Like

You could use GeographicLatitude (this picture is 105) although the moon won’t be very visible

Yes i need them to be clearly visible at the same time, And i have tried using gl but didnt work

I don’t really know if you can make both clear at the same time (but someone correct me if I’m wrong)
I guess the best way would be making a skybox for it

You don’t need to tinker with GeographicLatitude, you can always make a custom skybox.

I have found the quality is not as good and in this case i need it to be the moon celestial object

Custom skybox would most likely be the way to go like @Roboritech stated, currently, Roblox has very limited features when it relates to the sky. We do know that dynamic clouds and more customization abilities are coming soon, but you really for now as far as I am aware can either do what @bluddbrain did which shows both but barely has the moon or customizing a skybox which if done properly should be fine.

Though like I said Roblox is really limited right now in that area. What you could do is just make a sun and moon so high up it resembles it like it is in the sky which is another idea. Though I am not sure of any other way.

Yes i know, but how would i make the sun and moon high up like you said?

Using the move tool in Roblox studio you can just raise it extremely high?

oh so what u like mean is like a part?

Yes exactly, use a mesh part and create a moon for example.

Oh but in this case i need it to be a celestial object unless theirs a few cool tricks that can work as well