Moon Animator - Is it worth it? About moon animator and how to use it

Hi there!

Hello! I’m chilly, and I want to make you a successful animator! (If you want to be one)

In this topic, I will speak about if you should use (or 'waste) your robux on moon animator!

I will also speak about HOW to use moon animator.

1. Should you buy Moon Animator?

For animators that aren’t used to or ‘not skilled enough’ to use animating apps such as blender, the short answer (in my opinion) is YES.

Now, for animators that are ‘skilled enough’ to use blender and understand the blender animation physics and things like that, the short answer is NO.

Why should or shouldn’t you buy moon animator?
It costs 1,700 Robux, it’s mainly for people that don’t know how to use advanced animating programs, if you buy it and don’t use it AT ALL or BARELY, you’ve basically wasted your robux depending on which one you ‘did’ even though you did nothing… how does that even work…?

ANYWAYS…

Choose one.
  • I’ve bought moon animator.
  • I’ve NOT bought moon animator.
  • I already have moon animator.
  • Show me more.

0 voters

2. The beginning (Recommended for those that have bought moon animator already.)

Congratulations, you’ve wasted your robux on a pointless animating program… just kidding!

Alright, lets get this going.
first, you need to know the controls, if you want, go ahead and watch this tutorial on how to interact with moon animator made by the owner of moon animator himself… @xsixx!
:warning: WARNING :warning: VIDEO IS OUTDATED, RECOMMENDED TO READ MY VERSION OF IT FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO.

Don’t want to watch it? that’s fine!
Here are the basics in my own words!

Basic Controls
R - Switch between rotation and position
G - Return Model to its original location
Space - Play Animation
Tab - Toggle Loop
B - Onion Skin
7 - Edit Selected Keyframes
8 - Edit file settings
Scroll - Shrink/Grow timeline
Scroll Click - Move timeline

3. Credits

@xsixx

@Nymfei

4. ENJOY!!!!!

4 Likes

I’d say that you only need it for video animations, due to it’s ability to animate every instance (almost), otherwise it’s on the same level as roblox default animator, except some little improvements.

2 Likes

You should go over some more “unknown-ish or non-basic” keybinds that can be VERY USEFUL so people dont have to search around, such as ctrl + r flipping the rig animation (i barely found out about this, have been looking how for a while) and (lesser so) = adding a keyframe on the spot, 4 and 6 changing frame by frame, and j and k moving pose by pose

i also believe there’s something with the onion skin (n or something?) that I forgot
(after testing, N seems to paste the onion skin as a real pose, which is really useful.)

2 Likes