Moonlight Forest | Trainings

Moonlight Forest || Training Guide (OLD)

Host/Co-Host

PLEASE UNLOCK THE SERVER WHEN YOU JOIN. "!Unlock"

COHOST - Please lock the server at the stated time! ex: :slock 8:00 PM EST

COHOST - Give roles around xx:50

HOST - Please post a group shout at the stated times. All shouts can be found in the SHOUTS tab.

CoHOST - Make sure to give roles! Commands can be found the COMMANDS tab!

HOST/COHOST - Please say the following at the stated time. ex: 8:00 PM EST

[HOST] - :m The [session time] has commenced. Please find your seats, and pay attention as some important information will be stated.

[Host] - :m Salutations! My name is [user] and I’ll be hosting this session today! I wish you the best of luck during todays session.

[Co] - :m Greetings! My name is [user] and I’ll be assisting the host today. I also wish you the best of luck during this session.

[Host] - :m Before we can begin training you, we will need to say a few rules and tips.

[Co] - :m [I] You are to respect EVERYONE here. They are taking time out of their day to attend, so please give them your upmost respect.

[Co] - :m [II] You may fail this session. Do not get mad or sad because we host sessions very often!

[Co] - :m [III] Trolling isn’t permitted in ANY of Moonlight Forest’s games. If you are caught trolling, staff or not, you can still be punished or even banned.

[Co] - :m [IV] Not all rules are stated here. Please use common sense and you’ll be fine! I’ll now hand over to the Host as they state some tips.

[Host] - :m [I] Try your best throughout this session, as it can help you a lot.

[Host] - :m [II] Don’t be scared to ask for help! We are here to help you, so please do not be scared to ask.

[Host] - :m [III] You are allowed to use our handbook! It may have information that is vital to your success.

[Host] - :m Thank you for listening to our rules and tips. I wish you the best of luck!

[Co-Host] - :m Trainees, please head to the right while cashiers head to the left. Good luck trainees!

Trainee

[Trainer] - Greetings trainees and welcome to our Training Center! Throughout todays session we will go over various things. You will go through III sections during this session.

[Trainer] - To pass this session, you must receive III points. If you want to know how many points you have, you can find out on the leaderboard or your nametag.

[Trainer] - Now that I have gone over a few things, do we have any questions before we move on?

— GRAMMAR

[Trainer] - Great! We will now move onto grammar. As a LR, you are required to use grammar while behind the counter. We only expect for you to use things that commas, capitalization, and punctuation.

[Trainer] - My assistant will send you a PM that will contain II sentences. To earn your point, you correct the sentence with correct grammar. Do we have any questions before we continue?

:pm [user] heeeyyyy where da mennuuu!!!
:pm [user] could ii get everything on ur menu.

[Assisant] - The PM has been sent! Good luck!

*If the trainee doesn’t have a nametag, do :change [user] p [points]
*If the trainee has a nametag, do :add [user] [points]

— ORDERING

[Assistant] - Great job on passing the grammar section. We will now move onto ordering.

[Trainer] - My assistant and I will go up to you for an order. When we walk up to you, please state your greeting, and complete the order in a timely manner.

[Trainer] - You can earn up to I point during this simulation if you get the order correct. Note: We are allowed to help you, but once you come back to the counter, you can’t go back in the kitchen.

[Trainer] - If you aren’t sure how to create said order, you can find the guide in our handbook or in the GUI in the bottom left corner of your screen.

[Trainer] - At the cafe you will have to hand the items to the customer. To do so, press “H” on your keyboard or if you’re on mobile press the “Hand-to” GUI at the top of your screen.

[Assistant] - Do we have any questions before we commence this training?

** PLEASE PM THE TRAINEE YOUR ORDER! **
Only one person needs to order, trainer or assistant. Supervisors are no longer allowed to order
*Give the trainee a point if they got the order correct with the commands above.

[Trainer] - Congratulations on passing orders. Lets begin the final simulation, disruptive customer simulation.

[Trainer] - While working at the cafe you may encounter a troller. If this were to happen, please get in contact with one of our staff members immediately.

[Trainer] - If you cannot get in contact with a MR+, please follow these steps. Warn them only ONCE before taking any further action. If they happen to continue, please post their username and trolling reason on the group wall so they can be banned.

[Trainer] - My assistant will come up to you as a customer. Please state your greeting as if this were real. To earn your point, you must correctly handle the situation.

To earn a point, they must warn you, then contact a MR+.
– CLOSING

[Trainer] - Congratulations! Please give me one moment so I can review your points.

TRAINEES MUST HAVE 3/4 POINTS TO PASS.

Congratulations on passing! I wish you the best of luck while working here! Please do not leave as you still need to be ranked.

Unfortunately, you have failed this session. Please do not feel bad as we host sessions very often!

Cashier

[Trainer] - Greetings trainees and welcome to our Training Center! Throughout todays session we will go over various things. You will go through III sections during this session.

[Trainer] - To pass this session, you must receive III points. If you want to know how many points you have, you can find out on the leaderboard or your nametag.

[Trainer] - As a cashier, you are working behind the counter and serve customers.

[Trainer] - Now that I have gone over a few things, do we have any questions before we move on?

— GRAMMAR

[Trainer] - Great! We will now move onto grammar. As a LR, you are required to use grammar while behind the counter. We only expect for you to use things that commas, capitalization, and punctuation.

[Trainer] - My assistant will send you a PM that will contain II sentences. To earn your point, you correct the sentence with correct grammar. Do we have any questions before we continue?

:pm [user] hiii can I bought youre highest rank!!
:pm [user] woah dis cafe is da best in da world!!!

[Assisant] - The PM has been sent! Good luck!

*If the trainee doesn’t have a nametag, do :change [user] p [points]
*If the trainee has a nametag, do :add [user] [points]

— ORDERING

[Assistant] - Great job on passing the grammar section. We will now move onto ordering.

[Trainer] - My assistant and I will go up to you for an order. When we walk up to you, please state your greeting, and complete the order in a timely manner.

[Trainer] - You can earn up to I point during this simulation if you get the order correct. Note: We are allowed to help you, but once you come back to the counter, you can’t go back in the kitchen.

[Trainer] - If you aren’t sure how to create said order, you can find the guide in our handbook or in the GUI in the bottom left corner of your screen.

[Trainer] - At the cafe you will have to hand the items to the customer. To do so, press “H” on your keyboard or if you’re on mobile press the “Hand-to” GUI at the top of your screen.

[Assistant] - Do we have any questions before we commence this training?

** PLEASE PM THE TRAINEE YOUR ORDER! **
Only one person needs to order, trainer or assistant. Supervisors are no longer allowed to order
*Give the trainee a point if they got the order correct with the commands above.

[Trainer] - Congratulations on passing orders. Lets begin the final simulation, disruptive customer simulation.

[Trainer] - While working at the cafe you may encounter a troller. If this were to happen, please get in contact with one of our staff members immediately.

[Trainer] - If you cannot get in contact with a MR+, please follow these steps. Warn them only ONCE before taking any further action. If they happen to continue, please post their username and trolling reason on the group wall so they can be banned.

[Trainer] - My assistant will come up to you as a customer. Please state your greeting as if this were real. To earn your point, you must correctly handle the situation.

To earn a point, they must warn you, then contact a MR+.
– CLOSING

[Trainer] - Congratulations! Please give me one moment so I can review your points.

TRAINEES MUST HAVE 3/4 POINTS TO PASS.

Congratulations on passing! To become a Kitchen Assistant, you must get XV points in game. There is a promotion guide found in the main cafe that can help you out. I wish you the best of luck while working here! Please do not leave as you still need to be ranked.

Unfortunately, you have failed this session. Please do not feel bad as we host sessions very often!

Promoter

The promoter can be host/cohost or a supervisor.

Congratulations on passing! Just a few things before I rank you.

If you happen to encounter an exploiter please contact a staff on the group wall.

Again, grammar is only required when you are working or behind the counter.

To become a Kitchen Assistant and Kitchen Staff, you must receive the required amount for a promotion to your next rank. To be approved, head to the application center and fill out the applications that say “Approval”. They can be found at the bottom of the list.

Now, let me rank you, and good luck working here at Moonlight Forest!