More Awesome Logos || Feedback Needed!

introduction3
Hello Developers! I am DoveTheEpic. I have made several logos that look decent, but I need your help to decide what needs fixing or changes. It would be very much appreciated.

abouthelogo
I have some logos to show, and they look decent to me. Like the last post, these are not for real games, although I do not want my art stolen. I am not looking for what to add to the backgrounds, I just want to hear opinions about the logos itself.

Logos

I also want feedback on whenever or not to sell these items yet. [CLOSED]

• You should start selling logos!
  • Don’t start yet!

0 voters

Thank you for taking your time to read this. And as always, keep developing!
-Dove

21 Likes

Dang, those are very cool! I don’t think there should be a change for all the logos you made, the colors fit with what the game would be like. They’re more than decent, but creative! Nice work.

:+1:

3 Likes

Thank you so! You really made my day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like the detail on these logos. I think that people would pay for them. Simple but satisfying to look at! I would rate them a 9.7/10 (The background needs some work maybe)

3 Likes

Thank you so much! (I know the background needs work. I usually don’t make backgrounds when is comes to making logos. They are transparent.)

1 Like

Overall these are super clean and nice. My only suggestion is to add an icon. For example, for the turtle simulator logo, add a turtle somewhere in the logo. All in all, I love these logos.

Thanks!

-Xyic

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion! I will start doing that more. I just started with my most recent image. (Cupcake madness)

1 Like

Aesthetics [Logo #1]

I really like the neon-like style on the first logo, it makes the logo look more eye-catching, but the icons on either side of the words broken are a bit confusing, I would assume those are logs. My suggestions are…

• Making the icons more recognizable.

Aesthetics [Logo #2]

I really admire the donut pattern on the second logo since it makes it look more candy-like and matches the title. I also like the choice of colors. My suggestions:

• Making the middle of the logo ‘pop out’ more.
  • Removing sharp curves in the black border.

Aesthetics [Logo #3-7]

I love the choice of colors in every one of those logos, it goes with the whole theme of the game. I also like the different angles on some of them. My suggestions:

• [L6] Adding some kind of icons to the logo, perhaps arcade machines.
  • [L5] Making the white outline purple/violet.
4 Likes

Thank you for the handful of suggestions! I really needed that. I will do that on a later time.

Definitely should start selling. The text looks nice and cartoony which I assume fits the genres of the logos, and the colour scheme fits perfectly as well.

10/10 :+1:

1 Like

Aye! Thank you so much for the compliments!

1 Like

They’re very well made, but they all use the same font which can be unfitting especially for “The Arcade”.

1 Like

Yeah. I went to try to get different fonts. It’s makes me uncomfortable using the same font.

I added more logos in. I am proud of them, but I still need suggestions.

1 Like

These look good!

Personal rating: 8/10

1 Like

Thank you so much fa_med!!!

1 Like

Looks amazing! Keep up with the great work.

1 Like

Thank you so much DragBlaster2!!!

All these look great, and I definitely would start selling logos! The only thing I would suggest is to smooth out where you added images/drawings they look harsh and pixelated on the edges.

2 Likes

I have now opened a portfolio. Suggestions are still appreciated although, thanks!