More button on topbar shows "active" icon for too long

When you click on the “More” button in the topbar to close it, the active state on the button lingers too long which results in the action feeling unresponsive and laggy. I feel like I need to wait a whole second for this menu to close before I can continue because it takes so long for this icon to change states.

This icon should change state the moment you click on it, since at that point it is no longer interactable and the animation is just for aesthetic purposes.

This video is using the mobile emulator in Studio, but this happens in client on PC too.

12 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

2 Likes

There’s also an issue related to the more button regarding hiding the leaderboard. I don’t know if it will be fixed alongside this issue, but I thought that I would mention it. Instead of the leaderboard going off screen or becoming invisible, it only slightly moves and hides the players on the list. This causes some overlapping with the more button options.

weirdmenu

2 Likes

This still feels absolutely horrendous. I have to basically pause my brain when I click on this button.

1 Like

Hello! Does this issue occur anymore for any of you?

It does, this is trivial to reproduce.
This also blocks input into other topbar buttons I’ve added until the animation ends.

2 Likes