More physics problems between train carriages

Hi all, I’m currently trying to make a 3 carriage metro train, as seen in glasgow. I have made the carriages and they work perfectly fine induvidually, but as soon as i connect them together, the physics goes wild.

this is what the physics are supposed to be like and act when it’s just a singular unit. as you can see it is still and moves when i apply power to a linearvelocity.

however this is how the physics behave when 2 of these carriages are joined. the train is shaking alot, and will not budge when power is applied. collisions are not a problem as i set all the carriage parts to a specific collision group which prevents parts from the train colliding with each other. the carriages are all identical. does anybody have any idea what is causing this or why this is happening?

1 Like

I discovered this problem was caused from the linearvelocities on the back carriages, for some reason this caused the whole consist to break, no idea why this was the case?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.