More Studio UI Themes than Light and Dark

This is a small suggestion to add more UI themes to Studio. Currently Studio only has light and dark themes. This is very limiting. Bright theme is too bright, while dark theme is way too dark for me. Currently, I choose to live with the light theme, but at times I wish for something less uncomfortable, such as a mid-gray theme.

This suggestion is inspired by the number of themes present on the DevForum. There is a wide variety, that besides light and dark, contains mid-gray, as well as a few other pleasant themes. If this variety is possible on the DevForum, it is certainly possible in Studio, and will make developing a lot more pleasant.

6 Likes

Yes please. In addition to the mid-gray, other appealing themes should also be added. This does not really affect development, but at least people can have more control over how their Studio UI appears.

For example, this is the Acri theme in OBS:

And this is the Ranchi theme (also from OBS):

I would love to see a new palette of colors for Studio. Also, a setting where users can choose custom colors for certain buttons, windows, text, and etc. would be amazing (however, this may be extra…).

1 Like