Morning Train (GFX)

Hello everyone! So, I made this Roblox GFX in Blender for my close friend that I speak to just about every day. I haven’t made him a GFX ever since I was like really bad at it, and I want to know what you guys think of this one right here. Although I ran into some problems with Noise in the environment, it eventually smoothened out, and there wasn’t much noise.

I also have one more question that I really need answered. Do you think I can start a Portfolio? If not what do you think I should fix or use in blender to perfect my work?

(p.s I didn’t use an R6 rig since he didn’t want it)

7 Likes

you could and should start a portfolio, also you can experiment with depth of field and other post-processing effects, i really like the background of it though

1 Like

Could you tell me how I could access depth of field and post processing effects? What do you mean by these? I sort of get what Depth of Field is like things will blur out from far away, but the others I don’t quite get.

Thank you! :white_heart:

im inept at blender so i wouldnt know of anything inside of it, but in paint. net and a lot of other photo editors you can add a nice depth of field effect, as for the other ones you can toy around with shadows, vignette, particles etc

1 Like

Yes, I plan on watching some Post Processing effect tutorials and I’ll upload an edited version when I’m done. If there is anything else I should improve on, let me know here!

Thanks again :white_heart:

I think it’s Neat! Personally I wish it was R15 to get those joints so it looks more real, however, I think the only critique of it I have is that I feel the lighting is a bit too intense, I feel if you were to tone it down just a tad it would fit better, otherwise it looks pretty good

1 Like

The effect I was going for was an early morning sun shining straight through the windows of the bus, which causes that overly intense look of light. Thanks though! And yes, I would like to model this with R15 joints sometime soon, maybe when I get a better computer because this computer just doesn’t do the job too good for me.