Morph Change R6

Hey so I’ve been looking everywhere for a while now and I’m really stuck. I’m trying to create a morph changer that basically morphs you into an outfit with meshes and transforms you completely so said morph like the one below, this would be achieved when you walk onto a button. I can’t find a way to script this at all since I’m not good with this kind of stuff. Anyone able to help or direct me to a video or something to help with this. I also want it for R6 which I found is harder to find help for.

1 Like

I can’t give you any code but I can give you the basic idea. First youd need to clone the accessories and delete what ever you don’t need on the current players model. You can do this by :Destroy()-ing parts you don’t need and by :Clone()-ing the ones you do. You’d want to make an accessory part or weld the accessory to the players head, body, etc. To make sure they stay on. If you weld them you also want to make sure they are not anchored and noncollidable depending on what you need. If you do happen to find anything for R15, everything is actually the same as R6. The only thing different is the body part names. Sorry for the boring and possibly unhelpful explanation.

1 Like

Really weird character, but anyways if you’re here to ask people to make code for you this isn’t the right place, nobody is gonna do it for free

I wasn’t looking for people to make the code for me I just want a bit more information on ways to go about it since I really have no clue about it at all.

Honestly any bit of information is helpful so don’t worry! Thank you so much I’ll try look around knowing now R6 is the same as R15 and hopefully I can get it working!