Morph modeler feedback collection

Hi there! just randomly out of boredom, I quickly gathered as much morphs that I’ve made for previous clients and smashed them all together, mostly showing Star Wars genre morphs, but I’m more flexible to anything upon request! (just Roblox morphs, no other custom rigs nor accessories)

Highlighted my favorite, keep in mind this is only a small fraction of my work! Let me know what you guys think!

17 Likes

Amazing! I’ve never been a big fan of Star Wars, but I can’t ignore the amazing things that fans of the series make, in and out of Roblox!

3 Likes

Yeah of course!, I’m hoping to expand my reach to different genres, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

These are one of the best morphs I have seen on Roblox.

3 Likes

Very cool! I am very stunned at it, I love the details and the designs. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

I love the Clone Commando morph!

2 Likes

Appreciate the feedback guys, I might make a morph for a random genre, what would be appealing to the Roblox community? I would like to expand, I’m very well capable of creating anything! :smiley:

The outfits are extremely detailed, hard to believe it came from roblox! Good job

2 Likes

Wait were the models made in Blender or Roblox?

2 Likes

Models made in blender good sir, everything in those pictures 3d modeled, uv unwrapped and textured by me!

1 Like

I really like it, Idk if u sell it, I like the StarWars morphs. I really like your job sur :+1: 10/10

1 Like