Most accurate roblox physics!

Hello.
I was trying to make a few things with physics, just like fishing rods, cars, etc
the problem is that the ropeconstraints seem to look weird on the other player’s screen.
also some ropes go fling and stuff.

Do YOU have any suggestion or idea on how to speed up or increase roblox physics precision?
i dont care about lag.

6 Likes

You may want to have a read of this Network Ownership | Documentation - Roblox Creator Hub

6 Likes

well this didnt work since it laggs out the game (i dont care) but it applys too much force to many things

4 Likes

Unfortunately your proobably just going to have to make your own physics for your use-case, but the upside is that youll have full control of how the physics interacts with the environment of your game

2 Likes

how would i do so??? i have no idea.

2 Likes

So to start what exactly are you trying to do simply, like what mechanic are you attempting to create?

1 Like

Accurate collisions. Simple.
I don’t want to go fling if i take our my fishing rod

2 Likes

Do you want the fishing rod to be collidable without the flinging when the tool is equipped?

for it to look smooth the rope should not be replicated by server. It should be replictaed by the client. and when the client Decides to throw it, a remote event should be called and fired to all the clients saying that thar player has done some crap.
The fishing lure might not land on the same place on everybodies screen but It may look less laggy for them. You can add extra details to the remote event like where to land and timing so it can look smoother using custom physics.