Most, if not ALL sales on group do not show as pending and show as 0 Robux

Reproduction Steps
Go to your group’s sales (in this case, mine), and go to Revenue > Sales and go until about page 28 or 29.

Expected Behavior
All sales will behave properly and show correct pending status & sale after tax

Actual Behavior
All my clothing sales until page 30 or 31 show as 0 Robux and do not even have a pending status, and even the pending Robux count on the Summary tab doesn’t account for the 450 Robux my friend just donated to me via T-Shirt.

This bug happens without any extensions, and happens across two browsers (Brave + extensions, Google Chrome + no extensions)

Version 1.60.118 Chromium: 119.0.6045.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Version 119.0.6045.160 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Issue Area: Roblox Website, Groups Sales Page
Issue Type: Robux, Sales, Other
Impact: Very High, Critical
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: A few weeks ago on a miniscular scale
Date Last Experienced: Current Date (29th November 2023)

5 Likes

This is abysmal. My Robux has either been bugged, or pending for damn near TWO MONTHS, with absolutely NO response whatsoever. I am unable to pay my clothing artist, and I am unable to pay my friends for their work. Bumping as I need help with this ASAP.

1 Like

9 days without a response and this issue is still ongoing.

1 Like

I had a similar problem and reported it here: Robux are stuck in pending status for an absurd amount of time compared to before but the problem disappeared after a month and actually I don’t know if it was a bug or the time for transferring robux from pending status to group funds was simply extended to 30 days (so after a month the whole process became continuous again). Does the problem still occur for you?

Check % splits, the robux that shows is the robux that is going to the group

Sorry for the late response.

If I am not mistaken, I assume you are talking about “recurring payouts”. Isn’t that for every sale EXCLUDING clothing sales? I do not have a game that generates any amount of Robux and all my payouts come from clothing. Have they changed this?

NOTE - I did set myself to the only person in recurring payout with 100%. This was done a few years ago and I had simply forgotten to remove it. I will try removing this and see how things go.

Read: I think this is a misunderstanding of how group funds work. Recurring payouts do not take funds from the group funds and split them out on a regular basis - rather, whenever a purchase is made, it splits it out to the recurring payout recipients if it is an eligible purchase type (this is anything besides clothing purchases, clothing purchases go straight to group funds). Any funds you have in your group funds before setting up recurring payouts will stay there unless you do a one time payout.

Sorry for the late response.

I am still having this issue as my most recent sale (12/30/23 @ 10:08 AM GMT+8) is shown as “0”.

YEP, THIS WAS THE FIX. THANK YOU.

Roblox made a recent change that updated how recurring payouts work and clothing sales are now part of it as well.

To all new people coming here and having issues with this:
Go to your group’s configuration page. Hover over “Revenue”, go to payouts and REMOVE the recurring payout recipients.

NOTE – All prior sales made to the removal of your recurring payout recipient will still be shown as “0”.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.