Motivation or Feedback On Scripting!

Greetings! I want to become an extremely good scripter I want motivation and feedback I have this kind of issue where I leave scripting and start taking interest in building and sometimes the opposite please tell me what to do, tell me what to make, give some kind of motivation or feedback that I could continue being a scripter I already have been watching Alvin Blox Scripting Tutorials and know the basics of scripting.

Great! So the first thing you want to do is think of some sort of game you want to do. From there, try to make a list of features you want to add. Try to challenge yourself, but keep it reasonable. For example, say you are making a sword fighting game and want to keep track of stats. You want to be able to make a script that add’s leaderstats, as well as trying to implement it with the DatastoreService. Begin with the things you know, try to experiment, and eventually get to a point where you need to learn. From there, use the Roblox developer hub to search up different services or functions, and how to implement them into your game.

2 Likes