Motivational Frog | Plugin

:frog: Motivational Frog

Have you ever experienced any form of demotivation or procrastination? Do you find your studio bland, too professional, or oftentimes simplistic? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the plugin for you.

The Motivational Frog creates a series of rainbow dancing frogs that automatically scales to whatever window size you may need. Sometimes, we all need a little bit of happiness in our lives, and this frog may be a way for you to give yourself some joy in your development career.

As it currently stands, this plugin only supports one motivational frog mode. However, in the coming future, there will be more motivational frog material. I believe that all users should have the right to creativity and expression, and I think this frog will be the way for others to feel that they can do whatever they need to in order to express themselves.

:link: Plugin Page

76 Likes

Best plugin i have ever seen.
Very useful and well made.
10/10 recommend it

8 Likes

This is what I’ve been looking for
10/10

5 Likes

As a Motivational Frog tester, I can confirm that this plugin is indeed a 10/10.

3 Likes

This plugin is what I needed to start creating my big project!

4 Likes

It’s motivational frog, what else could you ask for? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I kinda wish it was possible to set this as my my desktop wallpaper. 10/10

2 Likes

Best plugin to ever exist! 10/10!

2 Likes

so cool that my cousin started break dancing 10/10 would recommend

6 Likes

you could make it say some funny stuff

It would make devs more motivated

Best plugin. 99/10

3 Likes

This plugin saved my life a lot of times, it may be the best plugin I ever seen I highly recommend this.

3 Likes

I have noted this idea, I definitely will consider it after I make some sort of plugin api for myself.

1 Like

This is game-changing; definitely one of the best Studio plugins at the moment. I recommend every developer to add this plugin to their workflow.

1 Like

I got a completely different vibe from it, especially with that music you had in the video.

6 Likes

Motivational Frog.

100/10. One of the most unique plugins out there.

1 Like

The plugin proposal seems to be good, but I think that almost no developer will actively use it. After all, when we enter roblox studio, we are actively developing our game… I haven’t used the plugin, but I will try to use it.

2 Likes

This would definitely wake up my humour while working, overall good, 11/10

1 Like

This has changed my life in many different ways. 11/10. The best plugin.

1 Like

Best plugin I have ever seen in Roblox, 11/10 will def use this, you have changed Roblox forever.

1 Like

Make a feature so that the frogs will just randomly appear on your screen sometimes lol

1 Like