Mouse Changes to "Grabbing" Mouse on hover on Plugins

Currently, my mouse turns into the “grabbing” mouse icon whenever I enter into plugin widgets. This does not happen to any Roblox standard widget.

There is 0 way to reproduce this, this bug happens consistently but I have not seen anyone else with this same bug. I am testing with a plugin not created by me but even my own plugins still activate this mouse icon change.

7 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

5 Likes

I am being asked by an engineer if this issue is still occurring for you and which specific plug in are you having the issue? Let me know so i can pass on the info please.

1 Like

It no longer turns into that mouse, but a new mouse & works in any plugins using widgets, such as the drafts widget or Tag Editor:

2 Likes

If you’ve found this thread and want to work around this bug in your own plugins for the time being, you can work around it by explicitly setting plugin:GetMouse().Icon = "rbxasset://SystemCursors/Arrow" on MouseEnter of your DockWidgetPluginGui’s root Gui element.

1 Like

This bug has recently began affecting me. I don’t think I did anything to cause this bug.

1 Like