Mouse clicks are only registered on mouse movement with KBM

I’ve been using the Xbox App for a pretty long time, and about a year ago I started using mouse and keyboard on Xbox. It feels great, but there’s one problem I only have on the Xbox App. No other KBM supported Xbox game has this, as far as I know.

Your mouse clicks only when you’ve moved it after the click.

Repo? Simple!
Click the mouse. The click won’t register. Move your mouse. The click goes through. This also happens with right clicking.
You can hold the mouse button down as well, and if you stop holding it down, the Xbox App will still act as if you’re still holding the mouse down. And if you move the mouse, it will stop holding itself down. I can’t get any footage of this happening so just take my word for it.
I don’t think this is just my mouse that’s causing this, because this isn’t the first mouse I used to play Roblox on Xbox. This bug has persisted with ALL of the mice I used.

Specs:
Old Xbox One
Razer Deathadder Elite (mouse)

If I can get some footage of this bug I’ll definitely edit this post, but for now, this is all I can provide.

6 Likes

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved? We are having a hard time reproducing this issue

3 Likes

This issue still is happening, it seems like the MB1 and MB2 events don’t fire until another mouse event is passed first, one example of this is if you click and don’t move the house nothing will happen and if you click again it’ll fire the first event and the new click event hangs until also updated again.

3 Likes