Mouse disappears in studio viewport when play testing

Unsure how this has never been reported, but this bug has been around for me for months (possibly entire year?) and I never bothered to report but it’s starting to become incredibly annoying.

To repro, just simply open studio, play test, then put mouse into viewport and it disappears

This is done on just an empty baseplate, no scripting, nothing has been added. This also occurs on my laptop as well and as mentioned, been happening for the entire year or more, so it’s not a specific version of studio causing this. I also have all beta features turned off

Expected behavior

The mouse should be visible when in the viewport

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when there’s any update on the issue.

1 Like

Could you provide system information, along with what studio version you’re on? I can’t seem to reproduce this on my system.

Just spent a couple hours testing and I believe this was caused by a certain plug in I had installed. Unsure what one (just disabled all and re-enabled the handful I need for work) but seems to be ok for me now, so should be able to close :+1: cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.