Mouse icon not updating properly with new lua draggers

Currently, with the new lua draggers, the mouse icon gets stuck into the “hand” mouse icon when it is in the viewport, even if it is not hovering over anything that can be dragged/modified. Without the lua draggers enabled, the mouse icon behaves as expected - the hand icon only shows when you are hovering over an unlocked part/model/whathaveyou.

(Please excuse the audio, I didn’t disable stereo mix when recording the videos)
Here is a video showing what the mouse does without the lua draggers enabled:

As you can see here, the mouse icon does that change at all, even when highlighting.

Here is a video showing what the mouse does with the lua dragers enabled:

This is a relatively minor bug, I’m sure it can be fixed by just updating the mouse icon property or whatever in visual studio. It’s just a bit irritating.

1 Like

Thank you for submitting this report. We are currently reviewing all bug reports to ensure we have not overlooked any ongoing issues. Since this issue was reported over two years ago, can you please confirm you are still experiencing the problem? If so, please respond to this thread, and we will investigate. If we do not receive any response within 30 days, we will consider this matter resolved. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi! I don’t believe I’ve been having this problem as of late. If I experience it again I’ll file a new ticket.