Mouse is messing up in Studio

Hello, I’m Tal. My team and I, Saudade Studios, are currently working on our first game ever. However, I tried to test the game, and this continously occurs. If you’re not sure what’s happenng, I’m trying to move my cursor and I can’t. Is there a fix?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know, but have you tried closing and opening back up studio? If not, have you used any free assets that may be affecting this, or have one of your team members made this?
I honestly don’t know, but those are a few tips.

I’ve tried re-opening it, but nothing would budge. My team members think it’s MouseIgnore, and can’t seem to fix it.

1 Like

Maybe try searching it up on YouTube?

1 Like

Hmm, try publishing the game to roblox and testing it in the roblox client, not studio.
Cause everyone playing the game will experience the game there.
Also this bug sometimes happens to me in studio.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll try that!..

Did you make the player locked in first person when they join the game?

2 Likes

Is this the first time this has occurred after adding some kind of feature?
Just like what RedApplePair33 said, it seems as though the camera has something to do with this; it might be interfering with the UI.

1 Like

Yes, I did. It is fixed now, however. Thanks anyway!

It’s happened before, however, I’ve fixed it. Thanks anyway!

1 Like

So you’re in first person and you cannot move the mouse? I suggest 2 things: Do the camera view just like Arsenal’s (FPS game) lobby. If you want to keep the current view, I suggest putting a Frame Instance or an Image Frame on the entire screen and deleting the default id. For that it requires a bit of scripting.

1 Like

I recommend reinstalling studio, and or resetting all of your studio settings in the file tab in the upper left.

2 Likes

Try checking over your settings and see what you can find. If that doesn’t work try resetting or reinstalling studio.

1 Like