Mouse Limit Help

Hello, so I made a simple script where when I click at an old computer, the camera locks into the front of the computer

But the mouse is invisible in my game, and I would like to make the mouse appears but only working in the screen? How can I make that (I’m pretending to use a GUI as the computer
working screen)

I’m thinking about a script that only shows the mouse when he is in the GUI, but I also dont know how to do that, so I need your help :wink:

I’m not really sure about how to lock it on the screen, however, I can suggest that you basically bring the players camera all the way right in front of the computer screen? That way it can give the effect that you’re looking at the computer and the screen of the computer will basically be your Roblox screen.

I would consider this, but it’s an horror game, and I want to make some creepy things happening in the background while the player is in the computer, btw thanks for you tip :wink:

Hmm, I don’t think this is possible because if you think about it, this will stop the player from dragging their mouse out of the Roblox window itself which is not allowed at all and there is no method to force a mouse to a position. I mean you could probably make your own mouse cursor on a surface gui and use tha.

1 Like

Going to use a Surafe Gui, thanks man :wink:

1 Like