Mouse locked in the middle of the screen

So i have a ScreenGui with a Frame with inside a TextBox. the problem is that for some reason when i run the game the mouse is locked in at centre.
It is not an camera or something else problem but of the interface and I don’t understand what it is

7 Likes

check for other scripts that lock the mouse also can you send screenshot of properties tab or show video

7 Likes

Make sure your ScreenGui, Frame, and TextBox are set to be interactive (Active) and visible. Use UserInputService in a LocalScript to manage mouse movements and ensure it unlocks from the center as required. Test everything in Roblox Studio and watch out for any other scripts that might be messing with how your GUI or inputs work.

5 Likes

Photo

2 Likes

Is the game in first person? If so, that might be why your mouse is locked in the center.

2 Likes

All Gui objects are active and there aren’t any scripts yet.

i would do what @Lufomis said first but play test the game in roblox instead of via roblox studio and see what happens

1 Like

The camera is set to LockFirstPerson but in previous Gui’s I have done it has not given any problems.

1 Like

Switch the camera to classic mode and send a clip demonstrating how it functions.

1 Like

1 Like

For some reason server won’t work.

2 Likes

Roblox is going down again im having trouble with stuff

2 Likes

Yes, there seems to be some internal server issues.

2 Likes

Now I’m really confused buddy, this is quite strange but I don’t think it’s a Roblox issue. Someone more specialized in UI design will probably know the solution, just be patient and stay positive!

2 Likes

The fact is that on the other interfaces I have made in the game there is no such problem. maybe a bug

1 Like