Mouse Stuck In Center Issue

Alright, if you’re in first person, and a GUI pops up in the center of the screen under the mouse…

GGNORE

I have had this issue a few times since I play in first person 90% of the time. There are two solutions, both horrible:

1. Reset
  2. Open menu, and as soon as you close, attempt to zoom out. If lucky, it’ll zoom out a smudge, but that’s all you need.

Attempting to zoom out via ‘o’ failed.

4 Likes

have you tried pressing the ‘I’ and ‘O’ keys? unless the game maker unbound them, they should still work for zooming in and out.

6 Likes

re-read op plz kthx

2 Likes

Press F9

5 Likes

The developer can fix this by marking the button as Modal.

5 Likes

Thanks to TG101’s post, yeah, this happens when the cursor is on a button. My bad. Forgot that bit. Unfortunately, that’s not a solution, that’s a fix.

:frowning:

[quote] Thanks to TG101’s post, yeah, this happens when the cursor is on a button. My bad. Forgot that bit. Unfortunately, that’s not a solution, that’s a fix.

:frowning: [/quote]

How is it not a solution? The property is exclusively for making the mouse not lock to the screen. Also, fix is literally a synonym for solution, so what you said makes no sense anyway.

Because as a player I can’t control that? Also, a fix is something I can do. At least in this scenario. Maybe that’s just me though. Don’t mean to be confusing. Sorry about that.