Moved to another portfolio

Link to better commission page since this one is not very tidy, work is also improved.

Tix – Low / high poly (Open!) - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

See Portfolio

Permanent or temporary, doesn’t matter!
Are YOU looking for a builder / modeler? Well then! Come right down and meet me.

Hi there viewer! I am offering my services as a builder / modeler. I have been building for 2 years on Roblox. I use blender and roblox. I can make high or low poly models, whatever your preference is, I got it!

mywork
Here is a few models I have made for reference of what I do.
(11) Playground - Roblox
(11) the end - Roblox
(11) spring trap head - Roblox
(11) withered bonnie - Roblox
(11) Karaoke machine - Roblox
(11) Withered Chica full - Roblox
(11) Café chair and table - Roblox
(11) A sofa - Roblox
(11) A rusty radio - Roblox
(12) Realistic sofa - Roblox

Workhours
I am available for 2 to eight hours of work on any day. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work sometimes because of school.

Payment
Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per
asset. My preferred payment method is percentages /group funds / Robux gift card / paypal and if all else fails then game passes.

contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or messages on ROBLOX.
I do not use Discord / Instagram / snapchat because of issues of past incidences on them. Sorry!

Thanks for reading my Portfolio! :hugs:

And to reply to the comments, I meant a whole M A P, thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Funny how the majority, including me, voted no.

2 Likes

Your work is a bit much for 1.5k+

3 Likes

1,500 robux for a radio that is practically a single concrete block with two blocks stuck onto it? It’s something most people won’t commission you for.

I suggest lowering prices or improving your builds. Sorry if I am being a bit harsh. :bouquet:

4 Likes

Your quiting comm? So your quitting my Commission build.

Quiting? this kinda scam since your making me free club and the other Dev form members 1.5k Spend.

did you pay for a commission that wasn’t finished?

No it wasn’t a pay one but They can’t just leave when they did not finish it.

You are a commissioner I just do not abandon something in the making. I am still commissioning you don’t worry.

1 Like

Okay thank you so much for still being in commison.

1 Like